Every day we make sure that the use of our exchange is comfortable and safe for you. For this reason, we provide you with important information about how the data collected during your registration and use of the exchange is processed.
Table of contents
II. Who is the administrator and the data protection officer of your personal data?
III. How and why we collect your data?
IV. On what basis we process your data?
V. What are the consequences of not providing us with your personal data?
VI. Which of your data and how we share with other entities?
VII. How long do we keep your data?
VIII. Your rights.
XI. How we protect your data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter also referred to as “GDPR “.
- DIRECTIVE (EU) 2015/849 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 2015 on the prevention of the use of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering or terrorist financing (hereinafter referred as Directive ),
- National provisions in force in the Republic of Malta.
- In order to ensure the security of your personal data, we have ensured that all our employees are properly trained in the processing of personal data. In addition, we guarantee that our Company has adequate technical security and organizational measures to properly secure your data.
- Personal data we collect is processed in accordance with the law, only for specified, legally permitted purposes.
- In addition, we put our effort to make sure that the data collected by us is substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed and stored in a form that allows identification of persons to whom it relates, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. We also maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data collected.
- As the Administrator of your data, we assure you that we have implemented all the guidelines and procedures in accordance with GDPR. Detailed scope of the security measures implemented by us is included in our internal documentation, which includes, among other things, the Personal data protection policy and the Cybersecurity policy. Thanks to this, your personal data is processed in a reliable manner, and the security measures implemented by us allow for efficient enforcement of all rights to which you are entitled.
- We would like to inform you, that to the extent necessary for this purpose, we cooperate with the Maltese supervisory authority, i.e. Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data, operating at the address Level 2, Airways House, HighStreet, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, telephone: (+356) 2328 7100, e-mail: email@example.com .
II. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR AND THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator of your personal data is CoinDeal Limited [further also referred to as the Administrator ] – a company established in the Republic of Malta at Villa Malitah, Mediterranean Street, The Village, St. Julians STJ 1870, Malta; registered under the number C 88465, with the following tax identification number: 999456434 and vat number: MT 2563-7720.
- We would like to inform you that, in order to take care of your personal data effectively we also appointed a Data Protection Officer to who you can turn with any questions or requests in all matters concerning your personal data. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, requests or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you can also contact us in writing at the address: Villa Malitah, Mediterranean Street, The Village, St. Julians STJ 1870, Malta. You can contact the Administrator via mail sending a letter to the address, via e-mail at email@example.com or sending a message in the tab “Contact” available on the Website.
- Questions, applications and complaints referred to in the preceding paragraphs should, in particular, include:
- data relating to the person or persons concerned by the inquiry or request
- the event which is the reason for sending a message to us
- requests and legal grounds for demanding request
- the expected manner of handling the matter
III. HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
IV. ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
V. WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING US WITH YOUR DATA?
VI. WHICH OF YOUR DATA AND HOW WE SHARE WITH OTHER ENTITIES?
VII. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS
- Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on a device of the person visiting the Website (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card – depending on which device you use). Detailed information about cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found among others here.
- The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when users use the Website for the following purposes:
- identification of users as logged in to the Website and showing that they are logged in;
- remembering data from completed forms, surveys or login data to the Website;
- adjusting the content of the Website to individual preferences of users (e.g. regarding colours, font size, page layout) and optimization of the use of the Website;
- keeping anonymous statistics presenting how the Website is used
- displaying individualized advertisements for the Website user, according to preferences;
- better optimization of the functioning of the Website
- By saving cookies, the device records the activity of the Website user and it is thanks to this that the Website, displayed by the user is individualized, according to his preferences.
- As a standard, most web browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the possibility to define the terms of using cookies through their own browser’s settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies – in the latter case, however, it may affect some of the Website’s functionalities (for example, it may not be possible to pass the sales offer path due the failure to remember data during the subsequent stapes of submitting offers).
- Detailed information on changing cookies settings and their removal in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click on the link):
- The Administrator also processes anonymized operational data related to the use of the Website (so-called logs, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Website. For this purpose, we use the services of third parties. Data processed by these entities is aggregated and anonymous, i.e. it does not contain features identifying visitors of the Website.
XI. HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
- We ensure an optimal range of organizational measures in a manner that ensures its proper protection, in particular:
- secure the possibility of collecting, copying and disclosing personal data to unauthorized persons
- protect personal data, databases and devices on which personal data are processed from loss, damage or destruction.
- We store, use and transmit your data in a manner that ensures its proper protection, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures
- We have implemented a number of security measures to ensure that your information will not be lost, used or changed. Our data security measures include, among others: PCI scanning, encryption, pseudonymization, data backup, regular testing, measuring and assessing the effectiveness of security measures used, restrictions on access to internal data and strict physical controls of access to buildings and files.
- Access to data processed by us is carried out through an internal network, secured by our certificates and keys, thus excluding third party access “from outside” as well as “our” unauthorized persons.
- In order to secure your data, we have developed and are constantly improving our own original script that encrypts data.
- When we store your data on internal servers, we do it through entities that guarantee security of the infrastructure offered (PCI-DSS certification, ISO / IEC 27001 certification, SOC 1 TYPE II and SOC 2 TYPE II certificates, etc.), who have a good opinion, and their services are used by other entities processing personal data of special importance. For this reason, the servers used by us are located in several places in Europe (some of them are located in Malta).
- Regardless of the above, please remember that it is impossible to guarantee 100% secure data transmission over the Internet or electronic data storage methods. Therefore, we ask that you also take reasonable precautions to protect your personal data. If you suspect that your personal information has been compromised, in particular, the account or password information has been disclosed, contact us immediately.
- Detailed IT solutions protecting your data are confidential, making it difficult to break them.