The verification process is done with the help of automated system and, while it normally takes a few minutes to complete, in rare cases it may take up to a couple of days (in case of the manual verification needed). This is often caused by unreadable documents that were provided.
Therefore, to make sure your application is processed automatically and smoothly, please make sure that you:
- use your legal name and surname (no nicknames, shortenings, etc.)
- use your full, current address of residence
- take a clear and readable picture of your ID
- record a video of you and your ID card in accordance with the instructions provided in a well-lit space using a quality camera
To process identity verification you will be requested to upload:
- A good quality video of you and your ID card in accordance with the instructions provided
- Scans of both sides of your ID card or passport
- Proof of residential address - it's best to submit a picture of official document (note, bank statement, bills) with your name and address on it. More on requirements can be found here: Address verification
Please remember to pay attention to the quality of the image and visibility of all the details.
Your face and the ID should be clearly detectable and any text, numbers or photos on the ID card must be readable and not covered by fingers.