How to deposit PLN via bank transfer?
In order to enable PLN deposits through a bank account:
1. Go to the deposits page and then select PLN from the drop-down list.
2. On the page that will open, make sure that the “Bank Transfer” tab is selected.
3. Read the carefully displayed information and then click ok.
4. In the ‘Account Number‘ field, enter the number of your bank account from which you will make PLN deposits and then click the ‘Add Account Number’ button.
5. After the account has been successfully added, the bank transfer details should be displayed.
6. The next step is to make a verification payment for 1 PLN from the bank account you just added.
Remember that when making a transfer, all transaction data should be consistent with the transfer details displayed on the PLN payment page.
7. This payment will be automatically credited to your account after 48 hours if all the data were correct and it was made from the account added in step 4.
When 48 hours from the verification payment passed and 1 zloty has been credited you can make further deposits.
If you want to add another account from which you will want to make PLN payments, repeat the same steps for a new account.