To get your company account verified you will be requested to send us the following:
- Company Shareholder Statement
- Document enlisting all individuals / units that are entitled to the right to represent the company (if not mentioned in Company Shareholder Statement)
- Proofs of addresses for all individuals eligible to represent the company. More on acceptable utility bills can be found here: Acceptable Utility Bill for Level 3 Verification
- Proof of the company residential address
- Personal identification documents and selfies with passports/IDs for all persons eligible to represent the company
Keep in mind that all mentioned above documents should not be older than 3 months and have a date of issue on it. We would also appreciate you sending us documents in English. If the original of your documents is in one of the following languages: Polish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian and German, it also can be accepted. Sending us documents in any other language though can prolong and complicate the process.