CoinDeal.com is not only a cryptocurrency exchange market, but it is also a vision of a perfect exchange platform that meets the needs of its customers.
What we believe in
CoinDeal.com is not only a cryptocurrency exchange market, but it is also a vision of a perfect exchange platform that meets the needs of its customers. That’s why, we want to create an active and supportive community that will help to develop our project. For us, everyone matters, so every one of you has an influence on the choice of cryptocurrencies.
Five cryptocurrencies from us, rest are in your hands. Here in CoinDeal, we want to reach out to you, our community. First five currencies that will be traded on our platform will be:
- Bitcoin (BTC) first decentralized digital currency, created in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Also, cryptocurrency with the highest price uses Proof of Work as a new transaction acceptation algorithm.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) it is a hard fork from Bitcoin, the main difference is block size (up to 8MB), while Bitcoin has 1MB.
- Ethereum (ETH) is a cryptocurrency which blockchain is generated by the Ethereum platform. Created by Vitalik Buterin in 2015.
- Litecoin (LTC) similar to Bitcoin, created by Charles Lee in 2011. The main difference is block process (2.5 min) while BTC has 10 min.
- Dash (DASH). Originally released as an XCoin in 2014, later renamed to DarkCoin. Rebranded in 2015 to Dash which stands for “Digital Cash.”
For a start, we choose five mostly traded digital assets. Next cryptocurrencies, which will be implemented, we leave in your hands. We want to handle it by voting, where you pick currencies from a list in “voting tab” on our page. Five currencies with the largest amount of votes will be implemented to CoinDeal.com. Every two weeks will be added five new currencies, which you have chosen.
We hope that it will be as exciting for you, as it will be for us. Will you surprise us with Dogecoin or maybe your responsible choice will be IOTA?