Let's meet withdrawals via API!
Here we go! Long-awaited feature of automated crypto withdrawals through our application programming interface (API) is now available to our users. We took all the necessary precautions to make it both safe and useful. Withdrawals can be made only to the addresses that were previously used and added by you as trusted via user interface. It is easy to add it based on the following steps.
To add an address as trusted you have to:
1. Go to your wallet withdrawal panel, for instance: HERE
and withdraw cryptocurrency successfully from Coindeal - the amount doesn't matter.
2. Wait for status ”Payout Finalised” in the withdrawal history table
3. Click “Save address” in the last column of the withdrawal history table
4. Add the name of the address – shortcut name to easily search it during the next withdrawal.
Adding address as trusted will enable you:
- faster withdrawals in the future
- withdrawals through API – as you can safely withdraw currencies only via trusted addresses
Once this is done, in order to create your withdrawal request through API you need to generate a new pair of API keys at API KEYS and use them in your BasicAuth authorization when sending a request to withdraw your assets.
More information on parameters can be found here.