§ 2 Declarations and basic information
- The Service Provider points out and warns that the main threat to every Internet user, including persons using services provided electronically, is the possibility of “infecting” the IT system by various types of software created mainly to cause damage, such as viruses, Worms or Trojans. In order to avoid the risks associated with this, including those that occur when you open an email, it is important that the User provides its computer which uses an Internet connection with an antivirus programme and constantly updates it by installing the latest versions of the software as soon as they are available on the market. The Service Provider also informs that particular threats related to the use of electronic services, including those described in these Regulations, are related to the activities of so-called hackers, aimed at breaking into both the Service Provider’s system (e.g. attacks on its website) and the Client’s system. The Client acknowledges, therefore, that despite the Service Provider’s use of various modern “defence” technologies, as described in the Security Policy published on the Website, there is no perfect protection against the abovementioned undesirable actions.
- The Services are provided by the Service Provider who is a legal entity of the Republic of Malta. The Service Provider is not a registered, regulated financial institution subject to State supervision and does not operate outside the Republic of Malta.
- The User’s ability to use the Services offered by the Service Provider may depend on the User’s country of citizenship, residence or stay. The list of countries with excluded access to the Services is published and updated on the Website. The change of the list mentioned above shall not constitute a change of the Service Contract.
- The User is obliged to establish legal regulations specifying his tax obligations and methods of payment to the right tax office authority. Service Provider is not responsible if and how the transaction is taxed.
- Safekeeping, safety and using User’s cash funds which are deposited on the Account are described in Funds Security Policy. Funds Security Policy and its character is strictly informational and does not constitute part of Service Contract. Any changes of the Funds Security Policy shall not constitute a change of the Service Contract.
- The User acknowledges that Transactions are executed on the Website with other Users of the Website (or with the Service Provider acting as a user) except where the description of the service offered on the Website explicitly states otherwise (for example as with OTC transactions).
- The User understands and acknowledges that nothing contained on Website or Service Provider’s social media pages constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Service Provider or any third parties to buy or sell any Cash Funds, Cryptocurrencies nor other financial instruments by the user or any persons Neither Service Provider nor its affiliates provide any investment recommendations in connection with Website’s operation, nor do they give any advice or offer any opinion with respect to the suitability, profitability or appropriateness regarding any investment, Cash Funds or Cryptocurrencies. User is responsible for determining whether an investment strategy is suitable for him. All transactions will be done only on Users order. In particular, any information delivered on the Website by various services like „Galaxy Score”, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal or financial advice.
- The User should consult with an attorney, financial advisor, or other investment professional to determine what may be best for his or her individual needs. Service Provider does not make any guarantee or other promises as to any results that may be obtained from using its content.
- Buying and selling cryptocurrencies involves inherent financial risk and no one should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Service Provider disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable or result in any investment or other losses. The User’s use of the information on the Website or materials linked from the Website is at his or her own risk.