In the framework of Regulations, the following terms shall be understood as follows:
- Regulations – these Regulations together with the appendices forming an integral part thereof, specifying the principles of concluding remote contracts with or through Coindeal.com Website as well as the principles of performance of these contracts, the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and the User, and the principles of complaint procedure.
- Service Provider – VERIFIED TRADING SOLUTIONS LIMITED – a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus under the number HE 378572, under the address Μακαρίου ΙΙΙ, 22, MAKARIA CENTER, Floor 4, Flat 403, 6016, Λάρνακα, Κύπρος;
- Cryptocurrency – a transferable property right which is neither legal tender. electronic money nor a financial instrument. The list of Cryptocurrencies whose turnover is allowed by the Website may change – its current version will be published on the Website pages. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any attempt to use the Services in digital currencies which are not operated by the Service;
- User – an entity which uses the Website;
- Consumer – a natural person using the Website in a manner not directly related to its business or professional activity;
- Service – providing Users with an electronic platform for exchange of information and concluding Transactions, as well as other actions of the Service Provider, enabling the operation and use of the Website;
- Service Contract – the contract concluded between the Service Provider and the User which defines the principles of using the Services provided by the Service Provider by the User;
- Account Removal – termination of the Service Contract provided by a Party with immediate effect;
- Website – the Service Provider's webpage located at Coindeal.com with all its subpages;
- Transaction – the contract of sale of the Cryptocurrency in exchange for another Cryptocurrency or in exchange for the Cash Funds, concluded by Users through the Website, as well as deposits and withdrawals made by the User;
- Account – the User's account created on its order on the basis of its personal data provided by the User and constituting a collection of data stored in the Service Provider's Website and IT system concerning a given User, as well as the ordered, executed Transactions and concluded contracts;
- Login Details – e-mail address or username and password set by the User enabling it to access the Account;
- Cash Funds – traditional currencies, i.e. those commonly recognised by governments as legal tender. The list of Cash Funds whose turnover is authorised by the Website may be subject to changes – its current version will be published on the Website’s pages.