Corporate account option has been created for people who are running their own businesses and who would like to trade using the company funds. To create a corporate account, select “corporate account” option at the beginning of account registration. Then, fill out a representative's personal information and company’s information.
If you do not own a company or you are going to use your personal funds for trading on our platform, please choose the private type of account. More about how the Identification Verification looks like can be found here: How does Identity Verification process look like?
The verification process for corporate users looks a little different though. Before choosing this type of account, ensure you will be able to provide us with all the documents needed to start trading freely on our platform.
To get your company account verified you will be requested to send us the following:
- Company Shareholder Statement
- Document enlisting all individuals / units that are entitled to the right to represent the company (if not mentioned in Company Shareholder Statement)
- Proofs of addresses for all individuals eligible to represent the company. More on acceptable utility bills can be found here: Acceptable Utility Bill for Level 3 Verification
- Proof of the company residential address
- Personal identification documents and selfies with passports/IDs for all persons eligible to represent the company
Keep in mind that all mentioned above documents should not be older than 3 months and have a date of issue on it. We would also appreciate you sending us documents in English. If the original of your documents is in one of the following languages: Polish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian and German, it also can be accepted. Sending us documents in any other language though can prolong and complicate the process.
It is important that every representative was aware of having an account on CoinDeal and agreed to trade with their company funds.
For more information, please contact our Support Team.